Matthew M. Carucci
Matthew M. Carucci practices in the area of civil litigation, estate planning and probate, real estate and corporate advising. Mr. Carucci is a 2004 summa cum laude graduate of Widener University School of Law and a graduate of Muhlenberg College. While in law school, he was an articles editor of the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society, and a Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellowship clerk to Delaware Supreme Court Chief Justice E. Norman Veasey.
The listing of areas of practice in the foregoing profile does not represent official certification as a specialist in those areas.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Corporate Formation and Advice